Monday, April 12, 2010

Drinks for a Cause!

Hey gang -

As usual, big things in the works, but can't divulge too much until the details are shored up.

Looks like it will be a GREAT show in Toronto!

In order to make it MAGNIFICENT...I will need to do a little extra fundraising (again...as usual).  I received a generous grant from Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center & the Margo Memorial Fund...but don't want to blow it all on this one competition when I also have a very important competition at Selection Trials in June & potentially the travel to Kentucky to consider.

I'm thinking of putting together a low-key dinner/drinks type fundraiser....$20 towards the cause, but otherwise just a chance for folks to get together & hang out.

Let me know if you'd be into that kind of thing!!  Or if you have other fundraising ideas...bake sale anyone?!

Hopefully I will be able to post soon with more details on the fundraiser & the CPEDI3* in Canada.

Drop a line anytime!  Email or Facebook, or leave a comment here.

Thanks friends!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment